Monday, November 29, 2010

for my cousin

 I created this for my cousin, Andre.   
He is  not an artist, but he is very famous in Portland, Oregon .... oh, maybe it's better if I say: many people knew him...or... he knows a lot of people in Portland...
 ah whatever you think.

but i hope - no !  I'm sure, everyone who knows my cousin, mainly know him through FB, 
 definitely know this small figurine represent my cousin.
 


 thick glasses 
enjoys writing
 like reading

with a character like that, fortunately he is not so nerdy...because he is a humorist.You never even knew - he was saying something serious or just joking

I also tried to include his  forgetfulness on this figurine.hopefully you can see it, because he is a really forgetful, which is- of course - very annoying !


if you want to have a figurine that match your character,email me !I'll make special for you.


i thank you for visiting my blog. your comment will make me happier

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We’ve a bit of difficulty to subscribe the rss, in any event I’ve book marked this great site, is quite useful plus filled with informations.

Unknown said...

Hi - you..
Thanks for stopping here.
RSS? yes maybe I should add. actually I really new in blogging. i know how to post and create a link. well, in addition to creative with clay, I will continue to learn blogging.thank you

Susan Ettl said...

Good Morning beta,

I love your creations, especially the collection of women from around the world. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

K. R. Primawestri said...

hey thanks again for the visit, I'm glad if mine aren't look bad...
Wow you made a nice model and it must be so lovely for ur cousin to have that :D