Friday, November 19, 2010

✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ I was never an overly active on Flickr, in fact had always been inactive - online at any sites. I was just about to start now. Besides i have a new notebook, I just got an email notification, a friend made my work as a her favorite. I am happy. Then i look for my photo collection.I found it - my cousin made this pictures. I am posting to this blog...

saya tidak aktif posting foto di Flickr, tapi baru saja dapat email notifikasi kalau seorang teman menjadikan foto saya sebagai favoritnya. 

dari semua yang saya posting, ini adalah foto yang paling banyak dilihat














Lalu saya cari dimana saya simpan foto kreasi 'gadis dari berbagai negara'... dan....   ini  semua boneka yang saya buat pada saat bersamaan.

And these are photos of all the girl - made of polymer clay -  I made it all in a same time. At that time, all mankind  united in the World Cup soccer 2010. Then comes inspirations... girls wear clothes that are characterized by their country.  And I like  when people can guess where this girl came from -  it means I succeeded in making characteristics.













  


 Kalau yang ini gadis dari dunia cerita. penyihir cantik dan baik, dengan sapu ajaibnya.
and this is ...the girl from the fairytale worldA witch, pretty and nice, with her magic broom












i thank you for visiting my blog. your comment will make me happier

2 comments:

Unknown said...

These are adorable!! Do you sell them? Can they be used as Christmas tree ornaments?

(I'm a friend of Andre's, living in Portland, Oregon. Could you ship them to the US?)

Unknown said...

Hi, sorry..late reply. I haven't found how to get a notification if there is a new comment on my blog. and I just lost my lap top. Today i open my blog and i found you. thank you for visiting.
yes i sell my collection and can be used as a Xmas tree ornaments
and I also can make any design you like for your Christmas trees. i'll make it special for you and only the one for your own❤

ship to US. yes !